Home / Music / PhotographyAugust 16, 2016
Kamfest is an annual music festival that takes place during August in my hometown of Kamnik, Slovenia. This Monday, the main stage was reserved for Dan D, a band from Novo Mesto I’ve been working with in the past. Weather was far from a typical summer evening and a severe storm was closing in. Despite that, the unique venue on Mali Grad was packed.
About the band
- Tomislav Jovanović – Tokac – vocals, guitar
- Dušan Obradinovič – Obra – drums
- Marko Turk – Tučo – guitar
- Nikola Sekulović – bass guitar
- Boštjan Grubar – keyboards